Incoming Baylor Students:
1) Incoming students must be accepted to Baylor, deposited, and activated their Bear ID.
2) Complete the housing application in GoBaylor.
3) Select Science & Health Living-Learning Center as your first preference.
4) Complete the short essay response (2-3 sentences about why you want to live in the Science & Health LLC).
5) You must submit your Housing Application on or before May 1st to be able to access Roommate Matching and Choose Your Own Room.
For important dates and details about the housing application process, visitCampus Living Learning.
Returning Baylor Students:
Students who are returning to Baylor and wish to live in the Science & Health LLC will go through a separate application process.
**All students living in the Science & Health LLC are required to pay a $100 semester program fee. The program fee allows our leadership to plan unique activities and events for LLC residents throughout the semester.**